About Me
- WifeMotherGrandmotherofJoy
- I am just a woman who loves her life, her Jesus, and everything in nature.I believe in living one day at a time, and putting God first in everything. I have an amazing family who loves me, and I love them. God has blessed me beyond anything I could imagine, most of all with my Savior Jesus. God bless all who read.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Just My Day!!
I had a good day. Most days are good for me. I am a very blessed woman, with a wonderful family, a nice home, and a peace inside that only God can give me. Nothing in this world gives me this kind of joy, and peace. I got up this morning, and just took my time, had my coffee, and decided to check out the pay for view movies. I decided to rent Nights in Rodanthe, with Richard Gere. It was a very sweet love story with sadness too. You know I am so lucky that my love story has not been sad. I have the love of a man that I know God sent me. He is so sweet, and patient. I am very proud to tell anyone I am married to him, he has a good name. Daddy used to say a good name really meant a lot. I remember when I was young, Daddy's word was all people needed at the bank for me to get my first car loan. That makes me very proud of my Daddy. After watching this movie, which I have always liked Richard Gere, and also Diane Lane, I sat and just thought about how I love my husband. He is my Richard Gere!!! She was great in Tuscany in the Sun, or under the sun, something like that. \My favorite Richard Gere movie of all time would have to be An Officer and A Gentleman. When he carries her out of that factory I cry no matter how many times I have seen it. After lunch I headed to town and decided to go by and try to see a friend of mine. We have not had any contact for a long time, but to me she will always be a very good friend, and she is such a wonderful person. We spent about an hour catching up, and I enjoyed every minute of our time together. After that stop I went to look for gifts for my Grand-daughters for Valentines Day. The cost of anything is really unbelievable to me. No matter where you go, no matter what your looking for you can not get a gift that is anything for less than thirty dollars. Maybe it is I have just spoiled these three girls???? I know I have, but I love every minute of it. Laughing here! I went to the grocery store next, and that just gets to me. I get tired of the same thing to eat all the time. I could buy groceries blind-folded because I know where everything in the store is, and I buy the same thing every week. Someday I am going to go in and buy for a month, but then where would I put everything? I hurried home because the new season of Survivor started tonight. I enjoyed for some reason watching these people get bug bites all over, get hungry, and dirty. I do like the challenges too, and watching people make alliances and then lie!!!! I hope I would not be as scheming as most for a million dollars. I decided a long time ago that God did not want me to be rich, he knows I am not good with money. That is one of my prayers right now, that I would be much wiser and allow God to direct me in all financial ways. As I sit here and write this I thank God for my good day. I am learning to thank him for everyday. Doesn't matter what I go through, I have this day to live as God would want me to. Life is good, life is happy, I will never take any day for granted. I want to live each one thanking God for the blessings he has given me. Give someone a smile today, that is sunshine even on a rainy day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Was that your friend you thought was mad at you?
Yes it was Tara, we had a nice visit, but I do not things will ever be where she will call me or anything. I know it is from the weight loss now, she made a remark about me being skinny, and she has always made comments about her being so over weight. I wish she did not feel that way, I love her, and miss her a lot. Wish your Mom was here, lol
Post a Comment