About Me

My photo
I am just a woman who loves her life, her Jesus, and everything in nature.I believe in living one day at a time, and putting God first in everything. I have an amazing family who loves me, and I love them. God has blessed me beyond anything I could imagine, most of all with my Savior Jesus. God bless all who read.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another One Of Those Days!!!

I have had another one of those days when I have been in pain all day. I have to fight so hard to not get angry when I hurt like this. I just know this Jesus never leaves me nor forsakes me, his word tells me that. I am standing on his promises, and to be honest it is hard to do anything when you hurt like this. I will read my Bible and the will let my God take care of me, and lead me. I hate when I feel like my day was just wasted. I have not gotten anything done. I mean literally nothing. I could not sleep and was up at 4 am, then went to bed later and slept till noon. That is something I do not do very often. When I have a full blown attack of this mess(fibro)and I know that is what is happening, I have no energy to move. Sitting seems to make me hurt worse, but I have no desire, or anything to move. This is when you want to just give up. I wanted to just disappear today, I said for a month or two. Where would I go? What would I do with myself? I love my sweet family so very much. I would be miserable without them, but sometimes you just want to go where you do not have to talk to anyone, or see them. I need my Lord to give me strength to have a better day tomorrow, I have things to do, that I can not put off. My prayer and plead is to sleep tonight, get up early and get er done!!! Laughing here, that made me smile for the first time today. Thank you God for loving me, and for helping my mind and heart to work together here knowing he is with me and this will pass. I love you Lord!

No comments:

Followers