About Me
- WifeMotherGrandmotherofJoy
- I am just a woman who loves her life, her Jesus, and everything in nature.I believe in living one day at a time, and putting God first in everything. I have an amazing family who loves me, and I love them. God has blessed me beyond anything I could imagine, most of all with my Savior Jesus. God bless all who read.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
The Sign Of Spring!
The daffodils have started to bloom! That is such a good sign here in the South. I love seeing the bright yellow flowers, and then all of a sudden here comes the tulips, with shades of pink, red, yellow, and purple. I was out today cleaning one of my flower beds out, as a lot of people here were doing. The sun was shining bright with that true blue sky, and temperatures in the low 70's. That is a perfect day here to me! I always want to get started and put some flowers out, along with some green plants, but my Daddy always told me to wait till Good Friday. Easter comes on April 11th this year, well I think it does. Everything will be in full bloom by then, which makes Easter even more beautiful. I always see Easter as a new beginning. It is the reason I had a new beginning in my life many years ago. It is when we celebrate the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. I have experienced a renewal in my walk with Jesus. I have learned that he is always working on me to make me a better person in him. When life sent some really tough times for members of my family, I knew I could not make it without his love and strength. The sad thing is I should stay this close to him always. As Spring approaches and the new growth in nature comes forth, I pray all can have a Spring in their spiritual life. A growth period, a time of renewal, a new beginning with Jesus as Lord of your life, that is what all of us need from time to time to face the obstacles in this world. There are a lot of children that I know of that are suffering physically. I ask that when you read this, lift up the little children to God. They need to enjoy the Spring that is on the way too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment