About Me

My photo
I am just a woman who loves her life, her Jesus, and everything in nature.I believe in living one day at a time, and putting God first in everything. I have an amazing family who loves me, and I love them. God has blessed me beyond anything I could imagine, most of all with my Savior Jesus. God bless all who read.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How Things Can Change Overnight!

I had the best day yesterday! I had taken a shot for my cold, and was feeling so much better yesterday. When I woke up this morning I felt horrible, and have had a really bad day. I hurt all over, I am so stopped up all over again. I am not sure if I should go back to the Dr. or what. I am taking the meds he gave me, and hopefully in the morning it will all be better. You know I hate to complain, but when you don't have anyone to talk to, I am glad this blog is here for me to unload upon. I like to let David know if I am not going to cook, because then he has the opportunity to get himself something before he heads home to the country. I can tell in his voice how much he is either angry or just agravited that I do not have his supper cooked. I wonder at times if that is all I am good for, you know to just have the food prepared. When he works all day I know he is tired and needs his meal, and not very often does he have to worry about what to eat when he gets home, but today is one of those days when I feel horrible and don't even care if I eat anything. Well, this is what I needed to do, that is vent about not cooking. I think I am rendered with guilt for not cooking, and why is that? Am I not allowed to be sick? I know life has been turned upside down, and I am not able to get the things done I need to. Now this cold has hit, or whatever it is, and then there is money problems as well. I know David is as overwhelmed as I am, and for that it bothers me. I love him, and care so much, I do not like for him to be upset. Help me Lord to deal with the guilt and being sick, Help to realize I do not have to please everyone all the time. That is the hardest thing for me! If I do not keep everyone happy, then what??? Well, I am off to bed, I feel horrible, and I have let my feelings out. At least I can do that right, maybe!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"If I do not keep everyone happy, then what???"

Just remember keeping "everyone" happy also involves keeping Jeffrey happy - which also means keeping Jeffrey HEALTHY.

Your a wonderful, caring wife and mother - everyone will live if you slow down and take a day or two to take care of yourself.

Followers