About Me
- WifeMotherGrandmotherofJoy
- I am just a woman who loves her life, her Jesus, and everything in nature.I believe in living one day at a time, and putting God first in everything. I have an amazing family who loves me, and I love them. God has blessed me beyond anything I could imagine, most of all with my Savior Jesus. God bless all who read.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(36)
-
▼
November
(21)
- Adventures In Babysitting!!!!
- Missing My Mommy And Daddy!
- Spending A Day Alone!
- This Cold!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
- Funny Dog Story!
- Its Cold In Mississippi!!!
- Thanksgiving Time Again!!
- How Things Can Change Overnight!
- What A Great Day!!
- God Is All You Need (copied) wanted to share this ...
- God's Timing!
- He Is Gone Now!!
- Ok, Who Gave Me This Cold???
- What A Day!!!
- He Is Showing Me Again!!
- Making The Same Mistake Over, and Over!!
- Children of the World!
- Second Day of Conference!
- EXTRAORDINARY WOMEN!!
- Taking Life One Day At A Time!
- Looking Forward to the Rest of the Year!
-
▼
November
(21)
Monday, November 17, 2008
God's Timing!
I have been thinking about God's timing a lot this past week and weekend. When I allow my faith in him to grow, and see how my prayers are being answered, I realized how he has always been right on time with everything in my life. Mona sings a song at church that I love to hear, it talks about when he raised Lazarus from the grave, and that when God is 3 days late, he is still an on time God. How many times have I and you thought I guess he is not going to answer my prayer, when he does and you realize it is the perfect time for this? I remember praying for 7 years when Scotty was in Elementary school thinking when will we know why school is so hard for him, and wondering can my child just be that hard headed? When we finally got the school to recognize that he had Attention Deficient Disorder with Distractability, he was in the 7th grade. We had fought with the school system for years, they were saying he just doesn't care, he is not trying. We kept praying and when God answered our prayer, it was when there was someone in the school system who actually cared and was willing to give him the help he needed. He graduated, and even went to college for a while. He is now a driller trainee with Rowan oil. Scotty was old enough to learn to adapt when he was in the 7th grade, and God has led him to where he is today. I remember another time we needed $100.00 for me to have a test I needed. We did not know how we would get it, but we prayed. The day before I was to go for the test, this precious lady, Bess Ann, knocked on our door. She said God told her to come by and bring this to us that morning. Well, when we opened the card, there was a $100.00 check in it. Now who says my God is not right on time? God has always know Toby would go through what he is experiencing, when he sent the people with the real estate lady to look at the house he needed to get sold. They were not even in the area to see his house, but God lead them to it. They wanted it right away. Toby knew the amount it needed to appraise for, and with the market like it is he was concerned, but we all prayed. It came back right where it needed to be, and they will close on the house Thursday. As I had stated in another writing we lost our little Buster Saturday night. Well, we have a very spoiled Basset Hound outside who has always had Buster to be with. God knew that dog would be miserable, and he did not take Buster until Toby had moved his dog Nick here to keep Bo company. Now that is my God with his perfect timing for our life in even the most simple ways. You know I could sit here and write about time after time that God answered our prayers right on time. Once after I had an accident and was unable to work, we had not payed any of our bills that month and was praying for God to show us a way. David had come home for lunch and had started back when he came right back. This man had backed out and something in his truck had scraped our van all the way down one side. He followed the man to his insurance company, the agent there looked at the van, and wrote David a check that day for over a $1000.00. Now again who says my God does not answer prayers right on time? We were able to pay all our bills for that month. Who cared about a scratch down the van that was not even easy to see, God had provided a way for us. I thank him for all his timing in my life. I want to take the time to realize that he will do as the Bible says, he has plans for me, and you, and they are good. He will allow those plans to happen at the right time, as long as we have faith in him. I pray that all who read this will think about God's timing in their life, and just know if you have not had the answer to your prayer, keep praying, God has the timing perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment