Karen Kingsbury writes Christian novels, and I have read the Redemption series, or I will say I am in the process of reading it. It is about the Baxters, and Karen says her husband thinks she will become of her characters one day. What she wanted to teach us as women is that the story we are writing with our lives is real! How will our family and the other people in our lives read our story? We must as women slow down, enjoy the people while they are still part of our life. Learn to love the characters God has put in our life. We must also remember we have an enemy, which is Satan. He seeks to destroy the story we are writing with our lives. We must also remember there is a hero in our story, that is Jesus Christ. Think about who are the characters in your story, who your life story is writing about, andwho it is for. We all have hope through Jesus, and we are all heading to a happy ending if you have Jesus in your heart as your Lord and Savior. We need to be like children look beyond the clouds and see the sunshine. Remember that we only have one chance to write our life story, What will yours read? Also remember it is never too late to renew your life story in Jesus Christ. Our next speaker was Angela Thomas, who was a single Mom for 7 and a half years, and has a book out about being a single mom which I would advise any single Mom to read. She told us in a million years we could never imagine how much more God has for us. Have you tasted that the Lord is good? Just think about your life as a Christian, and you will realize that you have tasted how good God is. Read about the story of Peter, how once he got it, that is understood Jesus, he had a passion for Christ. Read in 1st Peter all about his story. No matter what season we are in, the Lord is always bringing us to the next place in growing up in our salvation. When life gives you what you never think you will have to go through, Jesus comes to get you, he gets the broken one, redeems and heals. He sent Jesus to do that for us. Angela Thomas wrote another book entitled Do You Think I am Beautiful?, it tells us that we are God's beautiful creation.As a woman we are his beautiful princess and he always wants us to be that. Sin separates us from God, but if we confess, and ask forgiveness for our sins, he will forgive us, and bring us back to his fellowship. Do we really see? Do we even try to really see how much God loves us? Put everything in Jesus hands, ask him to use you to further his kingdom. We must strive to be a true Jesus Woman! I learned so much about who I need to be, and I am discovering God's dream for me. Ms. Thelma Wells was our next speaker, who is better known as Mama T. She wrote a wonderful book entitled God Is Not Through With Me Yet, and I thank God he is not through with me for sure. She told about how her Mother gave her up, and her Grandmother didn't like her at all. When her Mother would take her to her Grandmothers, she would put it in the closet for the entire day, with no food or water. She had gone to church with her Great Grandmother and learned hymns. So she sat there in the closet singing praises to God. She is still singing praises to God today, at the age of 68. Process is a word God clearly spoke to her about. Her phrase was, Process is Progress on the way to Success! She has not had a easy life, not at all, as you can see from the way she was treated as a child. She told us no matter what we are going through, we have to learn to sing in the closets in our life. Sometimes in the progress we wonder what is going on, but God is taking care of us through it all. We need to learn to forgive who hurts us, give it up, and give it to Jesus. We can think anything we want, God gives us us a choice, the way we live determines how high we can fly. We are all special, and need to eliminate negatives in our life. Listen to praise music, it will help you accomplish eliminating the negative. Always have an attitude of gratitude. Always pray with a sincere heart to God. God wants our praise, he wants us to study his word, and wants us to talk to him. What we do for Christ is all that will last, nothing in this world will. When we stand before God we will not be judged for our sins, if you are saved, but we will be judged for our works for God. We should never do things to glorify ourselves, it is all to Glorify God. I want to be all I can for God, he has a Dream for me, and through his word, and my prayer time I will realize that dream, and fulfill his plan for me. I ask this Lord in your Holy name. I want to encourage all who read this to never give up, or give in, Trust God with everything.
About Me
- WifeMotherGrandmotherofJoy
- I am just a woman who loves her life, her Jesus, and everything in nature.I believe in living one day at a time, and putting God first in everything. I have an amazing family who loves me, and I love them. God has blessed me beyond anything I could imagine, most of all with my Savior Jesus. God bless all who read.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(36)
-
▼
November
(21)
- Adventures In Babysitting!!!!
- Missing My Mommy And Daddy!
- Spending A Day Alone!
- This Cold!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
- Funny Dog Story!
- Its Cold In Mississippi!!!
- Thanksgiving Time Again!!
- How Things Can Change Overnight!
- What A Great Day!!
- God Is All You Need (copied) wanted to share this ...
- God's Timing!
- He Is Gone Now!!
- Ok, Who Gave Me This Cold???
- What A Day!!!
- He Is Showing Me Again!!
- Making The Same Mistake Over, and Over!!
- Children of the World!
- Second Day of Conference!
- EXTRAORDINARY WOMEN!!
- Taking Life One Day At A Time!
- Looking Forward to the Rest of the Year!
-
▼
November
(21)
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment