About Me
- WifeMotherGrandmotherofJoy
- I am just a woman who loves her life, her Jesus, and everything in nature.I believe in living one day at a time, and putting God first in everything. I have an amazing family who loves me, and I love them. God has blessed me beyond anything I could imagine, most of all with my Savior Jesus. God bless all who read.
Blog Archive
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Life, As God Wants For All Of Us!!
What does each day hold for us? In God's word he tells us he will never leave us nor forsake us. I totally believe God's word. Faith in his word and through prayers I know each day can be as God wants it for us, full and abundant. Each day holds what God has planned for me and you. The answer to what is planned is in his word. I am saying this because I am so lacking in my time with God lately. I sit here thinking about all the things that need doing, and the things I seem to never get done. Lazy, or tired? Where is the difference? Looking out the window at the beauty of nature, the flowers in bloom, the green of the grass and trees, and the clear blue of the sky, I realize that God's love is in everything we see each day. In the faces of my grandchildren, in the smiles of people I do not even know, in my husbands eyes, and in my boys concern for my health. Things do not always look good here, but God didn't tell us to be thankful for all things, he said be thankful IN all things. I began to see the difference. The coach's daughter had a bad wreck this past week, no her family is not thankful for the wreck, but thankful she survived. You may ask what if she had not, then her family has the peace of knowing she was a Christian, and the second our life stops here, she would be in the present of Jesus. I want to live the life he has given me here on earth, showing others God's love through my actions, and giving God all the Glory for it. It is only through his love, and mercy that he has given me. Lord I know I do not do everything you want me to in my daily walk, but I ask you right now to show me through your word what you would have me do everyday. "Let others see Jesus in you, keeping telling the story, be faithful and true, Let others see Jesus in you", these words to a song I remember singing as a little girl, should be what I pray for each day. Thank you Lord for bringing them to my mind again. As I get ready for some medical test over the next few weeks, I want to remember that I take the time to have these test, I can certainly take the time to read my Lord's word, and talk to him. I challenge you to do the same! I heard a preacher say one time, and this is not exactly as he said it, but similar, "we have enough time in each day to do gracefully what God wants us to do". How much of our day are we wasting sitting around not listening to God, but to self? God forgive me, and use me today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment