About Me
- WifeMotherGrandmotherofJoy
- I am just a woman who loves her life, her Jesus, and everything in nature.I believe in living one day at a time, and putting God first in everything. I have an amazing family who loves me, and I love them. God has blessed me beyond anything I could imagine, most of all with my Savior Jesus. God bless all who read.
Blog Archive
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Catching Up Again!
To be honest I have not felt much like writing lately. I have been so busy trying to just live life. Sometimes it is hard to fit everything into your day, and then when you do not feel your greatest, it does not help. I thought I was safe from having another little episode with my heart, and a week ago yesterday it hit again. This time is was not as bad as before, and I am so thankful. I will feel so much better after I see this Dr. in Jackson I pray. I do not like the feeling that I could have a stroke or something else at anytime. I want this problem fixed!! I have enjoyed having my grandchildren this summer. Yesterday we took the day and went to a big water park about an hr. away. When you have something to do it helps to keep your mind off yourself. We only had the 2 youngest girls with us, and watching the smiles and laughter from them was worth every pain I feel in my back today. I put my bathing suit on, and went around with everyone else. For years, when my boys were small, I missed a lot by worrying about too large to wear a suit. I decided I would not miss anything with my girls if I could help it. There were people of all shapes and sizes there. I felt comfortable enjoying a lazy ride down the river with my 7 yr old grand-daughter. She went on every slide possible and wanted me to go on the big ones with her, but the steps were just a little too much for me. The youngest conquered her fear of the slides in one quick minute when she ventured down the first one. After that she went non-stop all day at the age of 2. The pool was built like a beach with sand and then a gradual incline into the water. It was almost like being at the coast, except here the water was much cleaner. We spent an hr. or more making sand castles, as the 2 year old torn them apart as soon as they were made, laughing the whole time. Yes, I had a fun time, and yes I am in quite a bit of pain today, but I would do it again. Memories are what it is all about, and children make the best ones. I would encourage Mothers, Grandmothers, and anyone else out there, do not sit back and not do things with the children in your life because you think your too big to wear a swimsuit or to go down a water slide. Just do it!!! It is so worth it. Hope all are blessed by God, hope to write more soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment