About Me

My photo
I am just a woman who loves her life, her Jesus, and everything in nature.I believe in living one day at a time, and putting God first in everything. I have an amazing family who loves me, and I love them. God has blessed me beyond anything I could imagine, most of all with my Savior Jesus. God bless all who read.

Monday, January 31, 2011

A Lot Of Time Has Passed!

Lot of time has passed since I have written anything in my blog. For quite a while there has been way too much stress in my life. I don't like to write about the negative things going on, not the serious ones. I try to keep that for my prayer journel, and my best friends. Not much has changed except my grands are growing up way too fast for me. Keely is already a teen-ager at 14, Maggie is 8 going on 21, and Aubrie turned 4, thinking she is growing more everyday. I have also gotten way too inv0lved in facebook, which has its good points but also its bad. The games are addictive, and take far too much of my time, or lets get it right, I allow them to take far too much of my time. The good points include I have connected with friends from further back than I care to remember, well not really, I had a wonderful childhood, and remembering times with some of these friends brings big smiles to my face. Isn't that what life is, making memories? You know the kind you want to share with your kids, and their kids and hopefully they even continue sharing. As I look thru the post each day on facebook, I see a name and this mind of mine that never slows down starts going back in time, I mean way back. I feel privileged to have such a good memory. It is strange the memories that come to mind, some that people who were part of them do not remember, and others that we all can laugh about. Facebook is also fun to chat back and forth between about 5 or 6 of us. Four of us ladies are known as the Shady Ladies, and another four as the Steel Magnolias. We pray for each other when we aren't well, and make each other laugh when needed the most. A few of the guys chime in and have their say some days and nights, but I think they know all us ladies will always have the last word. It has really been nice to have someone to laugh with, chat with, and encourage each other. I know I stay in the house way too much, but sometimes you find there is no place like home. Health can stop your ideas, and thoughts from going forward, which I am finding it is stopping mine a lot these days. There are places I want to go, and people I want to see, but this old body seems to say no on more days than not. I will say when your down about these things, someone on facebook will lift you up, or you find out quick there are people with lots more problems than you have. Well, I spent the day with my youngest today, we played Candy Land, baked brownies, and she road her new bike all over. The other 2 came for brownies after school, which made for a very nosey and happy house. Now David is snoring on the couch, Toby is trying to get Aubrie out of the tub, after spending at least 15 minutes talking her into getting in. I will enjoy writing again, I have missed this. I look forward to sharing more memories, and new adventures with you here, Good night all.

No comments:

Followers